Join the Colorado Farmers Market Manager Community!
Farmers Markets are a cornerstone to many of our Colorado communities; keeping it local isn’t just a logo, it’s a way of life!
- 1-25 unique vendors*/member market: $100 annual dues
- 26-50 unique vendors*/member market: $150 annual dues
- 51+ unique vendors*/member market: $200 annual dues
*please total up all your unique vendors from each market day and each market location
Farmers Market Members
- CFMA is here as a resource for you. Members are encouraged to contact us for help navigating challenges you encounter managing your market, including support with SNAP/EBT and Double-Up Food Bucks at your market, connections to other market managers for ideas and suggestions, regulations, market/community relations, and other challenges/questions you have.
- Problem-Solving Video/Phone Calls. We host these popular calls every 2-3 months. It’s an opportunity to share problems you are facing with other market managers, and to share ideas and best practices with other managers.
- Annual Conference. Each year in late February/early March, CFMA hosts an engaging, informational conference to bring members face-to-face with other market managers, vendors, farmers, board members, employees and volunteers who are involved in Farmers Markets and direct-to-consumer marketing. This is a wonderful opportunity to network with other market managers and resource professionals from across the state.
- CFMA is a member of the Rocky Mountain Farmers Union, which means you gain a lobbyist at the Colorado State Capitol, have the opportunity to receive regular legislative updates on legislation affecting agriculture, you are invited to participate in RMFU listening sessions and call-ins, and more!
- VOTE Farmers Market Members are voting have a voice and a vote in all membership meetings and Board of Directors elections. At this time Farmers Market members are the only voting members of CFMA.
- FREE SNAP Bucks & Market Bucks to use at your market. CFMA sends these on request, free of charge, to CFMA members.
- Partnerships. CFMA works with statewide institutions and organizations including the Colorado Department of Agriculture, Rocky Mountain Farmers Union, the Colorado Department of Health and Human Services and Live Well Colorado. Through these partnerships, we engage with local food and farming work around the state and stay updated on policy, funding opportunities, regulations and more that affect farmers markets and other farm-direct marketing. We share this information on our website, through our e-news, and other platforms.
- Membership with the Farmers Market Coalition CFMA is a statewide member of FMC, which means that CFMA members are automatically FMC members. This gives you access to the wide range of resources and opportunities offered by FMC.
- SOFTWARE DISCOUNT Enjoy a discount on market software, Manage My Market.
COMMUNICATIONS / PROMOTION
- CFMA Logo Members can feature the CFMA logo on websites, in social media, and on all promotional materials!
- Newsletters Keep up-to-date with the CFMA e-news
- CFMA Member Directory CFMA lists all Farmers Market, Farm Stand and CSA members; members are also shown on our market map.