Join the Colorado Farmers Market Community!
Local food is a cornerstone to many of our Colorado communities; keeping it local isn’t just a logo, it’s a way of life!
Become a Member
> APPLY HERE <
- CFMA is here as a resource for you. Members are encouraged to contact us for help navigating challenges you encounter, including support with SNAP/EBT and Double-Up Food Bucks, regulations, connections to other market managers for ideas and suggestions, market/community relations, and other challenges/questions you have.
- Market Manager calls. CFMA hosts training or check-in calls each month for market managers. Calls are open to all market managers, recordings are available to members.
- CFMA member google group.
- We focus on promoting CFMA members in our social media
- Access to member resources, including call recordings
- Annual Conference. Each year in early March, CFMA hosts an engaging, informational conference to bring members face-to-face with other market managers, farmers market vendors, farmers, ranchers, farmstands, CSAs, board members, employees and volunteers who are involved in Farmers Markets and direct-to-consumer marketing. This is a wonderful opportunity to network with other market managers and resource professionals from across the state.
- CFMA is a member of the Rocky Mountain Farmers Union, which means you gain a lobbyist at the Colorado State Capitol, have the opportunity to receive regular legislative updates on legislation affecting agriculture, you are invited to participate in RMFU listening sessions and call-ins, and more!
- VOTING & NON-VOTING MEMBERS At this time Farmers Market Members are our only voting members. Farmers Market Members vote in all membership meetings and Board of Directors elections. We love hearing from our non-voting members so please contact us.
- SNAP Bucks & Market Bucks. CFMA provides these on request to CFMA members.
- Partnerships. CFMA works with statewide institutions and organizations including the Colorado Department of Agriculture, Rocky Mountain Farmers Union, the Colorado Department of Human Services and Nourish Colorado. Through these partnerships, we engage with local food and farming work around the state and stay updated on policy, funding opportunities, regulations and more that affect farmers markets and other farm-direct marketing. We share this information on our website, through our e-news, and other platforms.
- Membership with the Farmers Market Coalition CFMA is a statewide member of FMC, which means that CFMA members are automatically FMC members. This gives you access to the wide range of resources and opportunities offered by FMC.
- MARKET MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE DISCOUNT CFMA members receive a 25% discount on market software from Manage My Market.
COMMUNICATIONS / PROMOTION
- CFMA Logo Members can feature the CFMA logo on websites, in social media, and on promotional materials!
- Newsletters Keep up-to-date with the CFMA e-news.
- Listing on CFMA’s Map of Member Markets