Be a part of the Colorado farmers markets vendors community!
- MARKETING/SOCIAL MEDIA Learn best practices for presentation and outreach from successful markets. Get promoted – CFMA is active on Facebook, spotlighting members’ products.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT Get technical support as agricultural producers and value-added vendors bringing fresh, safe and local products to consumers.
- LEGISLATION & POLICY Have a voice. CFMA is an Associate Member of Rocky Mountain Farmers Union, which means you gain a lobbyist at the Colorado State Capitol, receive regular legislative updates of importance to growers and producers, are invited to participate in RMFU listening sessions, and more!
- REGULATIONS Keep updated. CFMA works with organizations around the state to connect you with current information, resources, and education.
- CFMA LOGOS Feature CFMA logo on websites, in social media, and on all promotional materials
- NEWSLETTERS Keep up-to-date with regular CFMA e-news
- WEBSITE Get linked – CFMA lists all Vendor Members
- UP-TO-DATE RESOURCES
- ANNUAL MEETING Plan to attend. Each year, CFMA hosts this event to bring members face-to-face with resource professionals and each other.
- DOUBLE-UP FOOD BUCKS and SNAP Join these food assistance efforts. CFMA partners with LiveWell Colorado to implement Double Up, a Federal food assistance program focused on local fruits and vegetables. We also work to get markets authorized to take SNAP (the new food stamp program). Learn how to attract these new customers.
- MONTHLY CALL-INS & WEBINARS Join us on conference calls to connect on timely topics, and learn from each other and experts.
Vendor Membership is $50 per year APPLY HERE